L'Occitane - Men's Grooming Range*

Friday 20 October 2017


It has been a long time since I've talked about grooming. It's been a while because, being honest, I'm pretty damn poor at it. I'm set it my ways, not consistent, and I really struggle to find brands that I'm willing to invest in. But, at the end of the day, it's important. Your skin is an organ etcetera, etcetera. You need to look after it, you need to moisturise. It's worth putting a bit more money into something that your body is literally absorbing. On that note, I'm happy to say that a brand I have loved for some time (L'Occitane) is putting efforts into their men's grooming range.


The best compliment I can give to L'Occitane has nothing to do with my own experience with them. Back around Christmas 2015, my brother gave my dad a traditional shaving soap from L'Occitane. Considering my brother and I grew up watching our dad shave, and I mean properly shave with a soap, a shaving brush, and a metric ton of mess, this was a thoughtful present. Dad shaves every day (although he may be slacking now he's retired), but miraculously, that soap is still going and working a treat.



I've never had a product from L'Occitane that I have found to be bad, and I doubt that's going to change. But honestly, I couldn't receive products, test them, and recommend them based on that. I gave up on that a while ago because of the fact that everyone prefers different types of products, different smells. So I'm going to recommend the brand as a whole, and I'd recommend testing out the new range of L'Occitane men's aftershave.

Rob.



*L'Occitane 
kindly sponsored this post. This, as always, hasn't changed my opinions in any way.



No comments :

Post a Comment