Style Icon - Ryan Gosling

Monday 29 July 2013

I've added a new section under fashion on my blog, and this is the style icon section. What it comes down to is that we all have celebrities that we know have a great style, and I'm going to do the typical thing of breaking down their outfits and find the most affordable way to imitate their style.


To start with, I will use one of my own favourite style icons at the moment, and that is Ryan Gosling (above). His style isn't complicated, it's just well put together and thought through so it's a good start.

Here's one of his outfits, and my picks to style yourself like him, all for just £144.50...






Sunglasses: Spitfire - Wayferer Sunglasses - £22


Belt: ASOS - Tan Chino Belt - £12


I personally love this outfit, after all, not many people can make green trousers look normal (trust me, I tried for a bit). The simplicity of the shirt, unbuttoned and rolled up keeps the outfit casual, along with the sunglasses. Then add in the green trousers for some flare and brown shoes and accessories to tie in the outfit.

You could do this look with any colour trousers to be honest, if you're not a fan of green. It's easy to do and it will always look good. So why not? It's not expensive.

Cheers guys,
O&U

No comments :

Post a Comment