Manceuticals - Maximum Hydration Face Lotion*

Saturday 17 August 2013


Recently I have been lucky enough to receive a bottle of Manceuticals Maximum Hydration Face Lotion in the post. I've been looking at their products for a while, and I've been impressed by reviews they have had; so I figured it was time to add yet another great review to their ongoing list of great reviews.

I'm a huge fan of moisturisers, especially considering I have a very dry face - even though I've moisturised constantly since I was about seventeen. Since having the Manceuticals Maximum Hydration Face Lotion however, my face genuinely hasn't been dry once. 

Seriously, it's amazing...

Let me start off by celebrating the basic element of this product, which is simply that it looks fantastic (the picture doesn't give it justice). When I first opened it I was surprised by the quality of the box. Yes, this sounds stupid, but when you buy a moisturiser, the good ones come in normal cardboard boxes. The great ones come in cardboard boxes that could stop a bullet. Then, I lifted out this space-age, brushed metal cylinder and I was instantly in love.

From then on it only got better. I followed the instructions on the box that said to try the product on a small area of my face and leave it for 24 hours, making sure I wasn't allergic. After being happy to know that I wasn't, it was time to test the moisturiser. One push of the bottle and you have enough (unless your face is as big as mine), which is great as it'll make it last ages.

I've tried a lot of moisturisers and half of them seem to clog up my pores with greasiness. Manceuticals Maximum Hydration Face Lotion does nothing of the sort, it's incredibly light, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. Your skin will feel exactly the same after the application, just far more moisturised. It's also non-scented which is incredibly refreshing since everything has to smell of something these days.


                                                                                                    

Buy this if you can, I'm serious. It's the best moisturiser I've ever had and I've tried a lot. When this bottle runs out - hopefully around Christmas or my birthday - I will certainly be aiming to get another one. But to anyone with a steadier income than I: Buy it, use it, and love it.




Cheers guys, and Manceuticals,
O&U.

No comments :

Post a Comment